Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So you know I'm still alive...

I am writing here what I memorized last night.

The purpose of the California Historic Building Code is to provide for the preservation, restoration, relocation, rehabilitation or continued use of a qualified historic building through the use of flexible code provisions to preserve architectural elements or features, encourage energy efficiency, provide disabled access, allow for cost efficient projects, and provide for the health and safety of building occupants. These flexible code provisions fall into 7 categories, each of which uses the flexible provisions differently. They are: Occupancy/Use, Fire Protection, Egress, Accessibility, Structure, Archaic Materials and Methods, and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems.

Seriously, I memorized that.

Don't expect anything worthwhile from me this week, the test is in only 7 days.

No comments: