Saturday, March 29, 2008

If anyone asks...

I want some of these for my birthday: http://www.chicobag.com/

They look pretty cool, they are WAY better than using plastic bags, they'd fit in my purse and the reviews are decent. They are not very expensive, either, 5 of the same color for $20 from the links on the chicobag website or $3.85 for plain white ones from Amazon.

Most of the bad reviews (4/300+ were bad) were because the bags came with defects. I'm not sure the people realized that the bags are under a one year warranty, though. Even if they didn't come with information on the warranty, it shouldn't be that hard to call the company and find out how to get them replaced. For that matter, it seems like it would be easy to run a second seam myself.

I'm looking forward to getting some of these!

No comments: