Monday, November 12, 2007

Fortunately, Unfortunately

Unfortunately, I've been at work for 3 and a half hours, and it's only 10:30am.

Fortunately, my department head praised the work I did yesterday. Woot, I don't have to do it over!

Unfortunately, I'm currently redoing the work we did Friday.

Fortunately, our main (only) drafter in the department worked 0n his laptop over the weekend, so we actually have a good starting point.

Unfortunately, when he works without supervision, he generally doesn't do a good job. So I spent a good hour redmarking his drawings. Let's see if he'll listen this time.

Fortunately, based on the comments from the department head, I was able to develop a checklist for work that still needs to be completed.

Unfortunately, the list is 12 items long.

Fortunately, I like checklists.

Unfortunately, this is still due tomorrow morning by 10am, including coloring in photoshop.

Fortunately, I don't have any plans tonight that I'll have to cancel.

Unfortunately, I still haven't finished the story of my trip to Portland.

Fortunately, noone reads this blog, so I'm not disappointing anyone!



WIR: Still The White City. I'm a little more than halfway. I keep stopping to read bits of The Grey King. I will finish both these books before starting another. I will!

1 comment:

KT said...

I like checklists too! Mine just never seems to get shorter, because I write them to an insane level of detail...good luck with your deadline!

Also, I did not know you did improv!